Create the ultimate outdoor entertaining winter wonderland
The cooler months are a perfect time for relaxing and enjoying outdoor entertaining.
Just because the temperature has dropped doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your outdoor entertaining area.
There are many cool ways to transform your outdoor entertaining area into a cosy and inviting winter wonderland!
- Fire-pit. Every outdoor entertaining area needs a fire-pit! You can either build one from scratch, or buy a ready made one. Either way, nothing screams winter wonderland like roasting marshmallows whilst huddled around an outdoor fire.
- Lighting. Lighting is the ultimate way to create a winter wonderland ambience. Twinkly fairy lights wrapped around trees and lighting throughout your flowerbeds can give your outdoor area warm light. Best of all, with all the Queensland sun, your lights can be powered by solar!
- Layer up. Layer up your outdoor seating with blankets and cushions. Consider a variety of colours and textures to create a homely feel and really bring the indoors outdoors, making it the ultimate outdoor living space!
- Rug up. Extend your indoor space by putting a rug on your patio or deck during winter. This will bring some warmth and snugness to the area, not to mention your toes!
- Outdoor heating. Outdoor heating is a must if you are going to be spending a lot of time entertaining outdoors. Being able to keep warm on the cool nights will ensure you can maximise your outdoor space and really enjoy it; there is nothing more uncomfortable than being cold and an outdoor heater will take the chill out of the immediate area.
So what are you waiting for? Gather around the fire-pit (or fire-pit-area-to-be) and consider these cool ideas to create your ultimate outdoor winter wonderland!
Call AMS Property Renovations for an obligation free quote.